- Requirements of Accounts Receivable Officer.
- Required Accounts Receivable Officer , responsible to supervise and oversee the accounts payable, receivable,…
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports *.
- Urgently looking for an experienced Accounts Officer in UAE Job Details *.
- Post financial hold to student accounts.
- Post cancelled and redeemed checks to the student account.
- Assist in the monthly closing requirements for student /…
- Transactions other than accounts receivables entries.
- Assist in monthly accounts closing activities.
- To guide and assist the outsourced accounts team in…
- The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible to supervise and oversee the accounts payable, receivable, ledger, credit and all related areas.
- Certificate or qualification in Finance and/or Accounting / · 2-4 years work experience as Accounts Clerk/Accounts Receivable in a hotel or similar large…
- Post each invoice to its respective supplier accounts.
- Receive outstanding account statement, from suppliers and reconcile with hotel records.
- Submit schedules as per POC to ensure quality of accounts are maintained.
- Ensure Assets Clearing account is zero to ensure booking of fixed assets on time.
- Generate statutory accounts as directed by the accounts officer.
- File and keep proper books of account.
- Review accounts receivables as well as payables.
- A leading Automobile company in Dubai is in need of a full time experienced accounts assistant.
- Interested applicants should have good written & spoken command…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.