Our client a multinational company is looking to recruit a Security Consultant.
- Special Projects IT The Company
The purpose of the role is design, development and implementation of IT security solutions for network, systems and applications.
- You will be involved in the RFI/RFP process, manage all pre-sales activities, participate in presentations & client meetings and provide consultative technical support to customers.
- Conduct risk assessments , audits,penetration testing,forensic IT and implement reported requests .
- Install/configure/support Active Directory, Routers & Switches , IPS ec, IDS / IPS and VA products.
- Manage incident response, intrusion detection management and IT Security advisories
- Define and review Security policies/standards and guidelines for business operations
- Work closely with software development teams to define security objectives and guidelines
- In liaison with the sales, participate in the implementations of security projects.
Locations: United Arab Emirates Location City: UAE Industry Sector: Information Technology,
- The incumbent must have degree or advanced Diploma in IT or in a similar discipline with minimum 3 years of experience in security solution implementation and support.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals, SQL database, Unix/Linux and hands-on experience with IT security technologies (TrendMicro,Symantec/ MCafee Antivirus,URL filtering etc..),Cisco IDSs , Proxy servers,TCP/IP and L2 & L3 switches.
- Must have knowledge of security management, auditing methodology, technology risk assessment
- Proficiency in English is a must and CCNA ,CISA,CISSP, Security + certifications preferred.
IT Computing - Networking, Routers Disciplines: IT Technical
Type: Permanent Ref: NLA-5893 Contact: Manisha Sarkar Date Posted: 19 January 2011
jobsnow.ae - 2 years ago
Antal International is a UK based recruitment firm with 15 years of experience in markets across central and eastern Europe as well as weste...