- Acts as a contact between Safar Travel & Tourism and its existing and potential markets.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers through regular review visits. Discusses and solves any client issues related to Safar Travel & Tourism products and services to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Gathers market and customer information to identify potential corporate clients and visits potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets.
- Advises clients on forthcoming product and service developments and discusses any special promotions to increase monthly sales figures.
- Contacts clients by phone to negotiate terms of an agreement and concludes sales.
- Submits daily and weekly progress reports summarizing daily and weekly transactions to Sales Manager, Safar Travel & Tourism.
- Gains a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and makes recommendations to the product development team to introduce new or enhance current products to meet customer needs.
- Makes recommendations to the Sales Manager, Safar Travel & Tourism regarding operations staff to be assigned to individual clients based on qualifications and experience of the operations personnel.
- Resolves any customer issues such as faulty ticketing or hotel bookings by coordinating with the appropriate party for action to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Arabic language highly desirable.
- Self discipline.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Customer focus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
abudhabi.ae - 2 years ago