Proactively plans and performs advanced technical activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas or on a system level to service the customer. Prioritizes work based on customer impact, and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Main Responsibility Area
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
- Performs radio network planning activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance
- Provides support to clients and/or customers (typically on-site) in his field of expertise
- Operates in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job and possesses service excellence awareness
- Reports the progress of his/her work to project management / line management
- Works typically on one or alternatively in two technology areas
- Efficient utilization of radio network planning and measurement tools, including internal and external troubleshooting tools
- RadioNetwork Planning 2G/3G.
- Field Measurements and laboratory tests
- 5-7 years relevant experience, fully competent.
- Uses functionally specific knowledge.
- Performs day-to-day activities to meet objectives.
- Requires moderate supervision.
- Applies commonly recognised concepts within their field of expertise.
- Shares knowledge with less experienced peers or have high collegial interaction.
- Raises innovative ideas.
- Highly motivated and self learner.
- Work with other NSN groups to make sure that targets for NPO projects are achieved.
- Proven Customer relationship skills.
- Team work and ability to take up new challenges and learn new technologies.
- Positive attitude
- Team work
- Focus on the customer's demand
- Quality orientation
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in working environment
- Willingness to learn/share knowledge
- Ability to work in a flexible way
- Ability of coping with stress
- Commitment and ownership
Nokia Siemens Networks - 2 years ago
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between No...