Perform scheduled maintenance (corrective and preventive) on electrical systems.
Perform disassembly, inspection, repair, reassembly, adjustment, testing and calibration of electrical equipment and systems in accordance with pertinent technical manuals, drawings, manufacturer’s specifications and standards.
Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical problems.
Requisition of necessary spare parts, tools and materials.
Ensure that all required documentation is performed and update as necessary.
Maintenance of fire alarm systems, low and medium voltage switchgears and breakers, cathodic protection system.
Ensure that all protective and emergency systems are functional and that all tasks are performed in accordance with pertinent electrical safety standards.
Compliance with Common Maintenance Strategy (CMS) by carrying out:
1. In depth understanding of maintenance vision, mission, strategies and objectives.
2. Ensure accurate documentation of completed work is captured on work orders.
3. Post assess maintenance work and make recommendations to improve tasks, processes and procedures.
4. Post assess maintenance work and make recommendations to improve tasks, processes and procedures.
5. Adhere to maintenance planning and schedules.
6. Coordinate with operations to plan the safe and successful maintenance of equipment and facilities.
7. Ownership of maintenance KPI’s and manage maintenance using KPI’s.
8. Involvement and support in maintenance problem solving such as RCFA.
Ensure compliance with cient’s Golden Rules of Safety, Getting HSE Right, Integrated Safe System of Work (ISSOW) and Safe Isolation and Reinstatement of Plant (SIRP) systems:
1. Will perform as Performing Authority (PA) who is responsible for activities carried out under WCC
2. Will perform as Electrical Isolating Authority.
3. Carry out duties of Medic, Fire Emergency Responder (member of First Intervention Team) and/or rescuer as deem fit required for the job.
Preparation of pertinent electrical maintenance procedures and the required task risk assessment
Maintenance of air conditioning systems in all ASOC facilities in coordination with AC contractor.
Carry out roles and responsibilities of Senior Electrical Technician during his absence.
2 to 3 years course in Electrical Technology.
Knowledge in low and medium voltage switchgears, MCC’s, motors, generators and equipment.
Technical know-how in UPS system and electrical generation
Good written and spoken English
Must be able of work in a multi-cultural team
3 to 4 years of experience in oil and gas industry. Grafdom - 13 months ago