Fisher - Dubai
This job posting is no longer available on Emerson.
- Responsible for all product engineering activities includes part no. creation, detailing and maintain in the Dubai engineering data base.
- Responsible for manufacturing engineering activities includes equipment and tooling requirement analysis, procurement and maintain the same for efficient production.
- Implement Safety & Lean manufacturing by conducting time study etc and improve the Safety, mfg lead time and cost.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain the engineering data base of MEA up to date with the current Fisher Corporate Engineering datas..
- Point of contact with the corporate product engineering for the product related issues.
- Manages the Engineering Changes and keep the Dubai data base updated.
- Identify the special equipment & tooling requirements and procure the same.
- Maintain the list of tooling with location and identification.
- Participate in production meetings and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Identify the mfg wastes (Time, Material & routing) and eliminate the same.
- Develop and maintain an effective ES&H program to ensure compliance with Fisher, Emerson, and local requirements
Customers and Travel Requirements
- All internal departments act as customer and suppliers
- No Business travel, except for any training purpose.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Production/Manufacturing Tech/Metallurgy)
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of total experience
- Minimum 3 years for Control valve experience
- English – Fluent in read, write and speak
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
Click here to apply for this job
- 12 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic