The First Group Employee Reviews

Grate company to work with
Client Services & Collection Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 9, 2018
Meeting the clients for confirmation of the new deals, collecting payments , selling to new and existing owners, upgrading the existing clients, creating loyality programs
Demanding and Rewarding work environment
Telesales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai OfficeOctober 4, 2017
I have completed my 5 years with The First Group today. Having worked in multiple organizations previously, the working environment I have experienced here is second to none. It is a place which requires your best and keeps you on your toes. On the same note the rewards for your efforts are exceptional. Every Individual working for The First Group has equal growth opportunities as the company has a culture of promoting from within. I myself have progressed through the ranks of management and am looking forward to my continued success with The First Group.
Pros
Earning potential is exceptional. Vast opportunities of growth.
Cons
Long working hours
Great place to begin real estate career, stong company values and smart mentors to learn from
Property Wealth Manager (Former Employee) –  Internet CityOctober 3, 2017
The first group is a great company to work for.
The constant training in sales and especially negotiation. Their after sales program is amazing and the entire referrals system is major compared to most companies in Dubai.
They build hotels and manage it for owners and guarantee them great earnings hassle free.
Pros
Free health insurance, airtime and transportation for Sales Reps with their clients, powerful marketing
Cons
Poor work life balance and limited career growth
Work for The First Group, don’t settle for second best
Sales (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 26, 2017
A company that I am extremely proud to work for, it is ever changing, has innovative ideas, great leadership and growing from strength to strength. The First Group is where the owner knows your name no matter how large the organization is. I love the open door policy which encourages communication and idea sharing. Everyone is recognized for playing their part. This has been the only company I have ever worked for in Dubai and it will be the last.
Pros
The First Group University
A Great Company to Work for
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 17, 2017
I've had the privilege of working with The First Group for over 5 years. The entrepreneurial spirit that began this company over 10 years ago has endured and makes it exciting to be here. While I am a part of the marketing team, I'm recognized as an individual and I know that the work I'm doing has a direct impact and is appreciated.
Motivational Company
Telesales Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 17, 2017
I have been very lucky to be part of this growing organization. The Experience you would get in The First Group is outstanding.

Everyday is a new challenge and this is what makes working here fun. If I had to choice to redo my experience in TFG again, I would go for it without thinking.
Pros
Weekly Motivational meetings, Diverse Culture.
Cons
Slower Growth
Best company in Dubai
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 17, 2017
I've been with The First Group for almost five years and this has by far been the most gratifying experience of my career. I wake up every day energized because I am fortunate to arrive at a dynamic workplace and collaborate with outstanding employees focused on achieving great success. I am also grateful to work with a great management team who are extremely driven and dedicated to fostering a positive environment for all employees. The First Group has enjoyed tremendous growth over the years and is well positioned to continue this growth which creates exciting challenges and rewarding opportunities for anyone considering whether to join this fantastic organization.
Pros
Great Leadership, Passionate Employees, Excellent Industry Sector, Proven Track Record, Company Gym
the best school ever
pv team leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 15, 2017
I have been in TFG for a year and half now. Everyday, my love for this miraculous company is growing up. Starting from management till the chai officer. I regret why I lost my time and didn't join this team from a long time ago. Many values to be taught, friendly atmosphere,up going team, motivating people. It is a flawless organization. I am falling in love with TFG every day.
Happy to be in The First Group
Promotional Venues (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 11, 2017
Happy to work in such a Great company , wish it never end . Fantastic friendly atmosphere in mulinational company with full of support and respect . The Best management . Branded luxury venues all over Dubai . Perfect Training program .
Pros
Meet faimost TFG AMBASADORS, fitness club, spiff, coffe, tea
Cons
Non
Amzing company
pormothional venu (Current Employee) –  UAEJuly 2, 2017
I am very glad to work in the first group
great place to work .great atmosphere
the best company I worked in my career Specially we have great environment and they are giving us great tools to be able to progress
Pros
great atmospher
Cons
nothing

Want to know more about The First Group?

Ask a question
Very Multi Cultural
Property Wealth Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dubai TecomJune 29, 2017
I was in in the Tele sales i.e the English and Africa. so there is constant pressure and you have to be on your toes(which is a good thing )
the commision is out of this world(great)

I'd really love to work there again in the future maybe in another deartment.
Pros
Free Coffee, Positive vibes, Gym
Great place to work - where talent is nurtured and rewarded
Promotional Venues (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 28, 2017
If you want to work in a company that rewards those who get results and gives you the chance to succeed then this is the best company in Dubai. The work atmosphere is fun and everyone is very friendly. They continually offer training and motivation for all staff whether they are client facing or in support departments. Great place to work, anyone thinking of applying to work here should not hesitate.
Personal Overview
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEJune 19, 2017
Going to work every day was always competitive and fun to look forward to. Learned to listen more than talk as it helps better in providing a solution and achieving results. The management was fair and the working environment professional.

The hardest part of my job is having a puzzled client smile and give compliments after each meeting. customer satisfaction is key. I enjoyed the people and most importantly the money I made withing the period
One of the best work in environment
Owner Services Executive – Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 6, 2017
I love working here in the company as the work environment is totally different than any other job I had before in my life for the last 15 years where I started my career.
It is very refreshing and it allows me to be innovative everyday even if my work has some daily routine.

Also it is very encouraging to find the management is inventing new methods and ways to reward us as employees and to add to our daily work life some challenges to improve ourselves.

Over all the company is the best compared to other competitors even with big names and brands.
Pros
Career advance, such wonderful experience
Cons
Some times challenges are bigger than usual
Great Place to Work
IT Operations Admin (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 6, 2017
A workplace with great scope for individual growth. The culture is amazing with fun loving people from around the globe and a great management. A supportive team to work with and always ensures an open space for your opinions.
Great environment for career development
IT Applications Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 6, 2017
The First Group is a great place to work at for self-improvement, especially if you are just starting out with your career. Coming into the team I have been able to learn a lot from supportive colleagues and boss and at the same time make a meaningful impact to the business.
Pros
Great management. Pleasant working environment.
Very Dynamic Workplace
Director of IT (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 6, 2017
It's a very fast-paced environment with a lot of positive changes happening every day with a lot of innovation and innovative things taking place every day. Everybody is encouraged to show initiative and there is very little bureaucracy that gets in the way of people getting their jobs done.
Grateful to be a part of a great working environment
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  TecomJune 6, 2017
The First Group is a great company to work having a great management and company environment.

This company appreciates its employees and allows everyone to grow professionally and achieve career goals.

Having a great manager has allowed me to excel and achieve new heights. The company has opened a gym (exclusively for employees) and has a lot of fun things to do which keeps me motivated and full of energy.
Pros
Good environment
interesting general meetings
Promotional Venue Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEMay 13, 2017
Its a good company, 6 working hours, good commissions if doing weekly targets. Difftent shifts. You get to meet new people from all over the world, sometimes celebrities.
Grateful
Efficiency & Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 4, 2017
The First Group is a pleasant place to work, a place where despite of having 30+ nationalities represented everyone is driven by the same values and towards the same goals.

I have been with TFG for 6 years now and couldn't be happier. This is a company that values your effort and where you are sure that if you perform at your best, things will happen for you.
Pros
Own Gym and Health Facilities. Proper food options. Pleasant environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The First Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5