The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Producive and fun work place with ping pon
Cabin crew (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 14, 2018
Its very comfortable or peaceful airline.. i love to work here... i prefer Emirates good lunch or free of cast...... i really want to be a part of Emirates cabin crew...
Pros
Free lunch
FUN job, great experience
flight attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 12, 2018
That is great job. I used to travel many places, stay in luxury hotels, enjoy great food on board, live in beautiful Dubai, fly with great people. That is great job when you are young and want to see the world.
Amazing opportunities and staff benefits
Customer Service Representative / Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 12, 2018
Emirates provide the most fantastic opportunity to see the world and work at high profile events.
There are many perks for staff including discounts across Dubai and the Emirates network.

Little opportunity to grow and advance in the company, and extremely difficult to get holiday. Hard work often goes unnoticed.
Pros
Discounts, Variety, Opportunity
Challenge-able, Fun, interesting
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportFebruary 11, 2018
Being a human resources assistant with recruitment tean is a very challenge and interesting to deal with different kind and type of people everyday. I enjoy the pressure that we had every day. I take everything easy.
fun workplace.
Waiter (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 10, 2018
Fun workplace. Good colleagues with team player mentality. Learn about food handling and proper handling of service equipment.good management. easy to approach managers. nothing hard about the job because you enjoy what you are doing.
Pros
free food, housing and transportation, free ticket every 2 years with paid leave.
Cons
nothing
Perfect job
Crew Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 10, 2018
The job with EMIRATES GROUP was fabulous one of my best

experience in my career , the best job of my life was with

EMIRATES GROUP in my whole career , with excellent management

discipline , looking forward for rejoining with the same firm.
Pros
Free meals, transportation, laundry etc.
Cons
Shifts
Productive multicultural work place
Technical Business analyst (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 9, 2018
Work environment and work culture is very good. Career opportunities are also very good but all depends on the project manager. Most of the Project Managers do their own political lobby to give favoritism for the people of their language and region. In those teams promotions are question mark only. Female employees are always given less points than male employees.
Overall even though the company is a prestigious one, all depends on the managers of individual teams.
Pros
Staff travel benefits
Cons
Micro Management, Annual Review
Fantastic
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 9, 2018
Fantastic Company, Great Experience providing lots of once in a lifetime opportunities and learning experiences.
Very Teamwork based. Happy and supportive environment to work in.
My day
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 7, 2018
I worked for Emirates for 8 years. I had a great life style with lots of discounts, The hardest part of the job was the jet lag, that will destroy your sleeping patterns.
Pros
discounts
Cons
management
Low work life balance
Specialist (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 6, 2018
Low work life balance. Perks offered are great, but rarely have the time to enjoy them. Need more management information systems. Brand name and value is awesome.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Low work life balance
fun workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportFebruary 5, 2018
My experience in working in Emirates Flight Catering helped me a lot in many ways. Most especially in communicating and dealing with different types of people and nationalities.
Long shifts at random timings, low understanding from management
Cabin crew supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 2, 2018
Typical day at work is, wake up 4 hours before your flight departure. Take about 1 hour to get ready, reach headquarters 2,5 hours before the flight. Conduct briefing, make sure every crew is up to standards with regards to grooming, safety and security brief. Talk about the flight, any important customers, expectations.
Go to the airplane in a company bus, get the airplane ready for customers. Boarding, take off, flight, service, deal with issues on board ( medical, security, service etc.) Land, passengers leave, final check up, immigration, ride to the hotel. Usually, working hours are 4 hours longer than actual flight time, that is if there are no delays.

I have learned many things on this 8 year journey. I have met a lot of great people, made friends across the globe. I have learned that it is not easy to manage people with different backgrounds, cultures, but it is doable with the right approach. I have learned to be more patient, respect other opinions, understand differences in cultures and backgrounds and much much more. Definitely a great experience with all the flaws included.
Management is generally not interested in employees. They work on "reactive" principle. - Something goes wrong, they react, otherwise, you won't notice them. Even then, it's a template management with pre-set emails for every event- warning letters, without effort to really understand what was going on.
General politics of the company is everyone is replaceable and if you don't like it, leave.
Your duty check in time starts 2.5 hours before the actual flight departure time, and you are
  more... payed for flight time only. Most of the flight departures are 02-06 AM, with duties longer than 12 hours, which leaves you not sleeping for more than 24 hours in a row at least 2-3 times a month (extremely unhealthy)- and that would be the hardest part of the job- sleep deprivation.
Positive side is that everything is provided, transportation to-from work, accommodation, food on flights, meal allowances on layovers. You travel the World, stay in nice hotels, meet different cultures.
Bad thing is, accommodation you are provided with is far from the city, usually a 3 bedroom apartment that you share with other crew. If you opt-out from company accommodation, living out allowance is not enough to pay your rent and you loose the option to use company transportation.
Pros
discounted tickets, on time salary
Cons
very short breaks, poor medical, poor management, bad planning, no pension scheme
Personal Feedback working with Emirates Airline
Customer Service and Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportFebruary 1, 2018
Working for the Best Airline in the World is something i am very proud with. I would say that is a dream working with them. Working with the best makes you the become like them: The Best. There is no hard part working as a Service Sales Agent for Emirates Airline. When you see everyone wants to fly with emirates you forget about everything. Is the most Cosmopolitan place i have ever worked. I learned from this job a real customer service.
good experience
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 31, 2018
It was about learning other cultures, traveling the world, meeting new people, punctuality was essential. Different team to work with every flight, working under pressure and solving problems which was a challenge.
Pros
meeting different people everyday
Cons
different timings
Productive & Constantly Changing
Cabin Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 31, 2018
Everyday is a new Challenge and a new lesson learnt. Customer Service was key and outstanding. Professional, well organised, Multicultural, Systematic departments for employees as well as customers. Emirates is always growing and adapting to change is a way of life when you work there. The benefits provided are extended to family and friends too.
Pros
Travel benefits, Multicultural, Employee discounts
Most hardworking and fastlerner
Loading and unloading food beverage (Former Employee) –  Dubai airport terminal 1January 31, 2018
+ Driving and Supervise the people Deep Cleaning DataCenter
+ I know all the route in dubai, abudhabi, ajman, sharjan and ras alkhor
+Focusing the work
+ The Hardest work in may life is Extra overtime in work
+ I enjoy my colleges in work place.
Pros
I need Challenge
Cons
I need Over time with pay
A perfect place to work with for a mid career jobs
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 31, 2018
Learnt lot of things not related to my domain.
Still I have good contacts with my ex colleagues..
Except the packages and benefits, it was a fun to work with expats from different parts of the world.
Best Airline in the World
Senior Revenue Optimisation Analyst / Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, UAEJanuary 30, 2018
Have been fortunate to be a part of the Best Airline in the World. and in one of the most important Department - Revenue Optmisiation.
Great Benefits, Great Work-Life Balance. Great Exposure.
Challenging day to day tasks
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 24, 2018
Has taught me the different kind customer service in a more personal level. It's exciting work as your allocations assignment varies from daily tasks and meeting different challenges along the way.
Pros
Airline Ticket and overtime pay
Cons
Graveyard shifts and Part timer position
Not satisfied
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEJanuary 23, 2018
I am not happy with the current job. It is stressful, there is no chance for upgrades, the seniors and managers are not supportive at all. The work hours per month are too much and there is no good insurance for this type of job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2