The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Cabin Crew - Excellent job
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 23, 2017
It is an excellent opportunity to see the world, everything is taken care of. But the flying hours got more and it might be very tiring from time to time.
Pros
Free accomodation, good salary
Cons
Strict when it comes to sickness
Typical Slave Run Company
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 21, 2017
I loved to travel, so that was good. Management is Terrible, constant threat of losing your job held over your head. No union, so their way or the highway. Lived in Dubai.
One of the best companies I worked for
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 21, 2017
Emirates Airlines is a great company to work for.

It's a platform for an invaluable professional experience and growth which benefits most aspects of one's life and their further career choices.
Working within a multinational team, maintaining high working standards, having regular trainings in many fields from Service, First Aid and Safety, to CRM and Managing people, plus the opportunities to travel and experience different cultures makes Emirates Airline one of the best companies to work for.
Pros
Discounted Tickets
Cons
Irregular working hours
Great opportunity to travel around the world
Cabin Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 20, 2017
Once in a lifetime experience.
If you are young and willing to discover other cultures and places, this is your chance.
It's a super demanding, physical and mentally lifestyle. It's not really sustainable for a long time, but definitely fun and challenging.
Great opportunity to meet people around the world.
Really good for single people without family commitments.
Pros
Good salary. Cosmopolitan and respectful working environment. Good staff travel benefits.
Cons
Long and random hours, you won't know if you are jetlagged, hungry, sad or just exhausted. Antisocial timings and obviously far from your family.
A place where personal differences are celebrated and adaptable to anyone from any culture. Amazing benefits and great status all around the world.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 15, 2017
It’s an excellent venue to work in because it offers an opportunity for different cultures to fuse in the best possible way. Everyone can contribute to the organizational culture in their own way . The company constantly updates itself by taking in the suggestions of both customers and work force. The services given to the staff at base like office times and clinics are often catered to the best possible availability of most crew schedules. We were able to request for or swap our flights continually up to 24 hours of the flight departure time. There is a fast paced opportunity for upward organizational growth for everyone. There is constant discussion between crew management and the crew by email and in person every few months. I appreciate everything this company has given me. I was able to achieve all the goals I set for the years I stayed with Emirates.
Pros
Discount, benefits, free apartments with utilities, ability to choose and change schedules constantly
Cons
Some USA flights had shorter layover.
Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 15, 2017
I worked as a cabin crew for a year and a half. I joined in early 2016 when the airline economy was doing pretty good. However it started going downhill. Poor healthcare plan for cabin crew. Micro management. No promotions and no room to grow. This wasn't a very promising company. The discounted tickets were great though and the opportunity to travel the world.
Pros
Discounted tickets, no tax salary, free accommodation
Cons
Healthcare plan, last minute changes
very rich work culture with food coupon facility
CARGO WAREHOUSE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 14, 2017
Any body who would like to start his/her career in Airline cargo sector then it is a very good place to learn airline cargo rules and regulations. The work culture at Cargo Mega Terminal is very much supportive and encouraging.Moreover supervisor as well as senior are very much helpful while dealing with complex problems.
Controllers and Managers are very much helpful and supportive.
Pros
Food coupon, appreciation price, appreciation letter
Cons
stressful, time sensitive, too much physical demand
supervising product and quality
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 12, 2017
thia is a very good company and a job security and pleasant to work and nice them permission for nawaz for the islamic culture and perfect salary and work conditions god allah this company
Pros
free lanches
Cons
extra pay
Not applicable
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportNovember 12, 2017
The management is very poor.
Most of the people on their positions are not qualified for them but they are working on these positions because they have strong roots and connections around.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long duration
Excellent place to work
First Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 11, 2017
Great opportunity, very professional environment with a multicultural work force.
Working for Emirates as a pilot is a great honor, flying worldwide gives a wide perspective and experience in working with every kind of culture and in every environment that exists.
Productive work place
Accounts Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 10, 2017
My day starts with planning my activity for the day depending on the priority if the work, time required for completion of work.
As my job required lot of expertise, analysis, problem solving always had to be ready to face all queries from customers, auditors, staff.
I am very confident to take up additional activities without hampering my normal routine work & looks to work efficiently in high pressure & time critical environment
working in the company
Team Member (Current Employee) –  cargo village dubaiNovember 10, 2017
In my first month in the company I thought ill be having difficulties to work with other nationalities because its my first time to work abroad but as the days go by I've learned how to deal with them. We are working in an airline catering there are some days that the load are less in that time we are not pressure to work fast to meet our target but if its full load we need to move fast, we need to work fast to finish all the task that our team leader had given us. but its good that they always help us, they guide us to do our work properly.
buen ambiente
Tripulante de cabina (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 8, 2017
aprendi a ser muy paciente y a respetar y demostrar las responsabilidades que vienen con el trabajo
Pros
seguro de salud
Cons
horarios de trabajo muy exaustantes
productive and promising company
contact center agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 8, 2017
very good team work environment .
well organised company.
progressing and promoting management .
quick implementation of new joiners.

very good training methods .
fun job filled with lots of different experiences.
Cabin supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 8, 2017
Hello,
Working as a cabin crew was always full of joy as I loved travelling I always looked forward to the destinations we covered and enjoyed meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds. I learnt lot of patience and PR skills during my service time. I have also learnt ways of managing different situations under limited sources circumstances.

One part that was quite difficult was travelling into different time zones than Dubai but I also got over it after sometime as I learnt to manage my rest time.
Pros
meal allowances, accomodation allowance, long off days.
Cons
different time zones and long flying hours at odd times.
productive anf fun place to work
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 8, 2017
Pros
Management, growth, benefits, mentor-ship, support, innovative
Cons
Age and race discrimination. No promotions are given to senior staff as they feel that senior staff is not productive . They need to stop discrimination
its fun to work in the production area
Commi II/ Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jebel AliNovember 7, 2017
working in the company for almost 7 years is a great experience, I've learned how to deal with different nationalities and there cultures, the workplace is very cold as needed for the product, the hardest part is living the people whom you treat as your family.
Pros
free 2 meal, housing allowance, transportation allowance
productive and fun
Commis 2 (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAENovember 7, 2017
the company is good. the workplace is good. the people are friendly. A lot to learn about food preparation. A lot to know in many culture of different people.
Pros
free accommodation
Empresa estatal em franca expansão. Excelente oportunidade para conhecer o mundo e culturas tão diferentes da nossa.
Comissária de Bordo (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2017
Atuei como comissária de bordo nas classes executiva e 1a classe da Emirates por 7,5 anos e amei a experiência.
Trabalho muito dinâmico e que exigia muito equilíbrio físico e emocional, devido às constantes mudanças nos horários e destinos de trabalho.
Aprendi mais sobre hierarquia, trabalho em equipe, organização e execução, respeito à mais de 160 nacionalidades que conheci. Também aprendi muito sobre o universo corporativo e também como assistir à cada cliente de maneira profissional e única.
A parte mais difícel do trabalho, sem dúvida, eram as incontáveis madrugadas no trabalho e como satisfazer as pessoas com profissionalismo, mesmo estando exausta.
A parte mais agradável foi a flexibilidade e possibilidade de voar e conhecer todos os continentes do planeta.
Pros
Ótimo salário e benefícios
Cons
Muitas horas de trabalho. Não existe sindicato nem planejamento de carreira ou aposentadoria
this was my real start
Site Engineer in Eshraquet Al-Mostakbal Gen (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 6, 2017
i learnt so much here it was my start working as site engineer with all responsibilities i finished around 60 villas while working here and it was very pleasure working such a place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2