Chalhoub Group Employee Reviews in United Arab Emirates

Excellent organization to work
U.A.E. Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 31, 2016
Excellent organization to work as a huge organization have the opportunity to grow.

Real Emirates LLC is a Shared Services provider for the Chalhoub Group, offering integrated value-added services in the domains of finance and accounting, logistics, real estate, visual merchandising, administration, HR, IT etc. Chalhoub group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955, specializing in the luxury Retail and Distribution of renowned brands within the sectors of Beauty, Fashion, and Gifts. Currently, the Group has more than 125 companies, with over 12,000 employeesfrom more than a hundred nationalities, and operates in 14 countries with over 650 luxury retail stores.
it was an enjobale place to work at and with
Area Manager H&B (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZAugust 19, 2015
I have learned and developed extra skills in management and leding people as I used to do many tasks from training new teams and developing the senior teams to achieve company standards and high end service where achievement was my goal and did reached it ,with less customer footfall due to the opening of Yas mall target was achieved ,it was fun dealing with my team in daily basis learning new cultures and how to overcome the new challenges ,but we do have our own quarrels and they appear suddenly specially when a problem occur and need to solve right away but at the end all solved and all satisfied.
Pros
love it when we have new launch and start giving away gifts
Cons
long hours are killers and tiring but when you love your job its worth it
still collecting knowledge regarding luxury brands
store keeper (Current Employee) –  Jabel Ali, free zoneSeptember 17, 2015
I am working in chalhoub group real fze. as a store keeper. My work place is warehouse where various luxury brads product such as fashion, cosmetics, perfumery, accessories and others.
Pros
children school fee
Cons
long duty hour and shifting
PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYED WORKING HOURS WITHOUT STRESS
CASH & CHEQUE COLLECTION (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 6, 2015
GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
BENIFITS FOR ALL EMPLOYEE.
GOOD MANAGEMENT.
HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE COLLEAGUES .
FREE TO CONTACT MANAGER AT ANY TIME
Challenging job to manage the Payroll Department
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 7, 2015
Working with Chalhoub Group . I have managed to do the multi tasking job . Was managing the payroll of 30 companies across the middle east region.
Store Manager - CELINE Galleria Mall (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZOctober 3, 2015
Very safe work place, excellent back office support, a lot of training about customer service, perfect place to create your career path.
Pros
Free trainings
Cons
They do not approve personal loans above 40000 Aed
professional yet friendly envoirnment
HR Admin Executive-Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Jebel AliJune 27, 2015
Learned to work independently with excellent organizational and management skills.
Chalhoub Group has a professional yet friendly environment.
Human Resources Department being the personnel service provider department, had an open door policy yet all the information related to company and employee remained confidential and intact.
My job had lot of responsibilities as I used to handle passports for visa applications,salary details of the employees and management documentations and company legal documentation such as trade license copies, authorised signatory card copies, establishment card copies etc.
Maintaining the employee relations was the part I used to enjoy the most.Have proven a track record of management and employee satisfaction.
Pros
Staff sale and discounts
Cons
Dynamic, fast pace and fun environment to work in.
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJuly 29, 2015
A very dynamic, fast pace and fun environment to work in. Allows room for so much growth and self development with many great opportunities. Company has an open door policy and has a friendly/family spirit.
BEAUTY ADVISOR
Beauty consultant (Former Employee) –  sharjah and ajmanMay 5, 2015
Had to go all mall shop and having relationship with the staff and manger of the shop.
learn the Retail sales and how to mange with the customer.
making order in each outlet and stocking taking in each outlet.
Management was excellent and enjoy working with them.
benefit is with this company was excellent.
Co- worker was good.
Hardest part of the job I never had because with all I was good, so never face it.
Most enjoyable part of the job was I was having full support from the manger and supervisor.
Pros
sometime when the training is there
Cons
sometime
Challenging work environment with a very poor management
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dubai Design DistrictMarch 2, 2016
I am really disappointed now. I had regrets in signing the offer letter that day I joined. I should've known better. If only I have a choice to resign and look for a better job, I would. But I have family to be fed as well and it's really a hard time now to look for a job since most of the companies in Dubai is in recession. I work for Real Emirates. I don't have any issues with the job as I am very flexible and hardworking. Working in a big company with a pool of talented people and diverse environment is a privilege. I was able to develop my communication, customer service and critical thinking skills. The issue is that, the management don't know how to handle people properly. They don't care about us. It feels so bad being asked to do extra hours without being paid your overtime. We even have our lunch breaks late. It feels bad being scolded and yelled at infront of many people, blamed for things you did not do. Being not appreciated even if you did all your best. Sees the negative in everything. Like, where is the sense of professionalism and respect here?
We are paid well and on time. We don't have issues with that. If the management continues to be tough, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR PEOPLE. The people are already losing their motivation and trust on the company.
Pros
Perks and discounts on the shops
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT, being asked to do extra hours without being paid, stressful working environment.
My strength lies in my attention to details, people management, hardworking nature, sincerity and the willingness to always succeed within my environm
Boutique Manager, Flagship store, The Dubai Mall (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 17, 2015
I possess the required skills and experience of over 11 years in sales administration and revenue enhancement. I have gained my skills and attributes with highly established department store, SAKS FIFTH AVENUE in Dubai where I started as a senior sales executive in 2004 and then as Boutique Manager at Dolce & Gabbana flagship store at The Dubai Mall. I have been fortunate to gain valuable experience in the Middle East, working for one of the best Luxury Fashion company Chalhoub Group for more than 11 years.

My attributes & experience has helped me to achieve optimum sales and profitability of my areas in exceeding company targets through outstanding leadership & training, resulting in achievements of world class customer service, retail standards and team performance, with excellent communication and coordination skills,
UAE - Administrative Assistance (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 27, 2015
Its Fun, exciting, and a very professional work environment. My co-works and management are amazing.
Great team work and outstanding outputs.
About my job in General
Senior Sales & After Sales Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUFebruary 14, 2015
Typical day at work starts with overall store checking, housekeeping and stock replenishment.
For my last 2 and half years i learned a lot in retail business, starting with stock-replenishment, IN and OUT transfers, and finishing with monthly commision forms and commercial briefs.
Management is quite helpful and supportive but not in all the aspects.
The hardest part of my job is to deal with lack of staff when you need to stay alone in the store for 4-5 hours without taking break, washroom break but preparing all the necessary all alone.
The most enjoyable part of my job for me is after sales part where i do follow up issues on the repairs, take notes, inform customers, deal with urgent issues, customers' dissatisfactions.
Good experience work with different people
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  UAE DubaiDecember 29, 2014
Customer service and greeting. Most important to listen needs of customers. For each people must find out way how to assist because we are all different. To motivate my self to reach my targets. To get more experience. I was enjoining promotion time. It was good experience how to attract a customer for our product. Enjoying of competition with others sales. Hard time when there is no customers but still in this time trying to make my self busy.
Pros
team work, competition, good management, experience.
Good working enviroment
Commercial Supervisor - Allied Enterprises (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEMay 5, 2015
Good experience and a lot of learning potential from well established business people. Lots of benefits and work recognition.
Department Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 19, 2014
Daily job routine is to check if the store vm standard is consistent and well maintained. Management is very supportive in all aspects as far as business is concerned. Co workers are so cooperative. Hardest part of the job is when there is new store is about to open. P Preparation is not that easy but its a challenge to everyone. the most enjoyable part is when the job is done well and everyone is happy of the result..
Chalhoub Group is one of the prime company in the Middle East-Dubai
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUDecember 6, 2014
Being part of the stable company in Dubai excel my skills and expertise by sharing and practicing my knowledge in carrying out the role of my work assigned.
Pros
free shuttle service and privilege of getting discount on the luxurious brand.
Best Company to work for in the Middle East
Retail Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUFebruary 17, 2014
I was the Retail Area Manager of the Fashion Luxury Brands Division. I managed, coached and trained a sales team of 45 people throughout 11 stores in Dubai Mall, DIFC and BURJUMAN centre. Ensured margins and profitability; stock rotation; opening new stores; provided feedback to buying team and work closely to analyst, brand managers and visual merchandisers.

Responsible for Celine, Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dsquared2 and Paul&Joe.

Trainings: 52 Weeks training program
Certified High Impact Recruiter program
A place where work never seems dull.
Purchase Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bur Juman Business Tower, DubaiMarch 11, 2014
Chalhoub Group is where I've learned to walk on my feet professionally.

As the first steps into the corporate world, it was a challenge that was well received and helped me develop my personality and ethics.

The groups' multi-ethnic and extremely diversified workforce make it a wonderful place to learn different outlooks to life and approaches to work.
Pros
friendly, diverse, professional
warehouse assistant
Receiving Clerk purchasing dept FMCG (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUFebruary 19, 2014
i'm working as warehouse assistant,my responsibility receive the item as per packing list,create asn for invoice,doing put a way correct location,have pick the orders as per order.i learned what happen in warehouse how finish our work take responsibility,learn with senior staff,obey n respect management, what my responsibility on day i do it,work as a team help my colleges,i'm enjoying my job.