Chalhoub Group

Chalhoub Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
UAE - Administrative Assistance (Current Employee), Abu DhabiJuly 27, 2015
Its Fun, exciting, and a very professional work environment. My co-works and management are amazing.
Great team work and outstanding outputs.
professional yet friendly envoirnment
HR Admin Executive-Human Resources (Former Employee), Jebel AliJune 27, 2015
Pros: Staff sale and discounts
Cons: none
Learned to work independently with excellent organizational and management skills.
Chalhoub Group has a professional yet friendly environment.
Human Resources Department being the personnel service provider department, had an open door policy yet all the information related to company and employee remained confidential and intact.
My job had lot of responsibilities as I used to handle passports for visa applications,salary details of the employees and management documentations and company legal documentation such as trade license copies, authorised signatory card copies, establishment card copies etc.
Maintaining the employee relations was the part I used to enjoy the most.Have proven a track record of management and employee satisfaction.
My strength lies in my attention to details, people management, hardworking nature, sincerity and the willingness to always succeed within my environm
Boutique Manager, Flagship store, The Dubai Mall (Current Employee), DubaiJune 17, 2015
I possess the required skills and experience of over 11 years in sales administration and revenue enhancement. I have gained my skills and attributes with highly established department store, SAKS FIFTH AVENUE in Dubai where I started as a senior sales executive in 2004 and then as Boutique Manager at Dolce & Gabbana flagship store at The Dubai Mall. I have been fortunate to gain valuable experience in the Middle East, working for one of the best Luxury Fashion company Chalhoub Group for more than 11 years.

My attributes & experience has helped me to achieve optimum sales and profitability of my areas in exceeding company targets through outstanding leadership & training, resulting in achievements of world class customer service, retail standards and team performance, with excellent communication and coordination skills,
BEAUTY ADVISOR
Beauty consultant (Former Employee), sharjah and ajmanMay 5, 2015
Pros: sometime when the training is there
Cons: sometime
Had to go all mall shop and having relationship with the staff and manger of the shop.
learn the Retail sales and how to mange with the customer.
making order in each outlet and stocking taking in each outlet.
Management was excellent and enjoy working with them.
benefit is with this company was excellent.
Co- worker was good.
Hardest part of the job I never had because with all I was good, so never face it.
Most enjoyable part of the job was I was having full support from the manger and supervisor.
Good working enviroment
Commercial Supervisor - Allied Enterprises (Former Employee), Dubai, UAEMay 5, 2015
Good experience and a lot of learning potential from well established business people. Lots of benefits and work recognition.
Good place.
Sales & Administration Supervisor (Current Employee), DubaiMarch 10, 2015
Good place and its give importance to family life and feeling of attachment to the group.
Committed to environment and social responsibilities.
About my job in General
Senior Sales & After Sales Service Specialist (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 14, 2015
Typical day at work starts with overall store checking, housekeeping and stock replenishment.
For my last 2 and half years i learned a lot in retail business, starting with stock-replenishment, IN and OUT transfers, and finishing with monthly commision forms and commercial briefs.
Management is quite helpful and supportive but not in all the aspects.
The hardest part of my job is to deal with lack of staff when you need to stay alone in the store for 4-5 hours without taking break, washroom break but preparing all the necessary all alone.
The most enjoyable part of my job for me is after sales part where i do follow up issues on the repairs, take notes, inform customers, deal with urgent issues, customers' dissatisfactions.
good place at work
Beauty Advisor (BOURJOIS) (Current Employee), dubaiJanuary 19, 2015
Ive learned a lot of things.i enjoyed working in the team.my day working is chalgroup is enjoyed and i can handle under pressure
Good experience work with different people
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), UAE DubaiDecember 29, 2014
Pros: team work, competition, good management, experience.
Customer service and greeting. Most important to listen needs of customers. For each people must find out way how to assist because we are all different. To motivate my self to reach my targets. To get more experience. I was enjoining promotion time. It was good experience how to attract a customer for our product. Enjoying of competition with others sales. Hard time when there is no customers but still in this time trying to make my self busy.
Chalhoub Group is one of the prime company in the Middle East-Dubai
Receptionist (Current Employee), Dubai, DUDecember 6, 2014
Pros: free shuttle service and privilege of getting discount on the luxurious brand.
Being part of the stable company in Dubai excel my skills and expertise by sharing and practicing my knowledge in carrying out the role of my work assigned.
Good
Senior ERP Analyst (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 4, 2014
Its Good working with Chalhoub Group.................................................................................................................................
Fast growing company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 2, 2014
Challenge to work for a multi luxury brand at once. The biggest challenge was to work with several different nationalities and to find a common ground in one single direction.
All facilities are available: canteen, gym , break room...
Senior Recruitment Officer (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 20, 2014
Pros: entrepreneurial spririt
Cons: quiet busy working days
I'm so happy to be one of Chalhoub Group's family, an environment where the values and ethics define the human relationship.
Chalhoub invests in the employees on the short and long term and build in them this sense of loyalty as well as the ownership of their work.
the management is quiet friendly yet professional.
I've learned that when respect is there at work where you can meet more than 92 nationalities in one building, with different backgrounds, cultures and beliefs, everything else becomes easy to deal with.
For me the hardest part of the job, is meeting the deadlines since it's a very busy environment; being a multitask person is a key requirement to join the Group.
I enjoy the passion I feel every single morning when I wake up, knowing that I'm leaving one home to another home where i spend at least 10 hours a day.
The reason why I'm moving to Atlanta is that I'm getting married soon and my fiance is living there.
Department Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 19, 2014
Daily job routine is to check if the store vm standard is consistent and well maintained. Management is very supportive in all aspects as far as business is concerned. Co workers are so cooperative. Hardest part of the job is when there is new store is about to open. P Preparation is not that easy but its a challenge to everyone. the most enjoyable part is when the job is done well and everyone is happy of the result..
One of the top luxury fashion company
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Dubai, UAEJuly 10, 2014
Work based on daily shifts
Professional and skillful management
Healthy and friendly environment among co-workers
Over time- was the hardest part
hard work
Sales Executive (Current Employee), abu dhabiJuly 6, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: long hours
- good
-nice staff
-nice place
-the give us a very good training where I learn the basics of the fashion luxury
A place where work never seems dull.
Purchase Coordinator (Current Employee), Bur Juman Business Tower, DubaiMarch 11, 2014
Pros: friendly, diverse, professional
Chalhoub Group is where I've learned to walk on my feet professionally.

As the first steps into the corporate world, it was a challenge that was well received and helped me develop my personality and ethics.

The groups' multi-ethnic and extremely diversified workforce make it a wonderful place to learn different outlooks to life and approaches to work.
warehouse assistant
Receiving Clerk purchasing dept FMCG (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 19, 2014
i'm working as warehouse assistant,my responsibility receive the item as per packing list,create asn for invoice,doing put a way correct location,have pick the orders as per order.i learned what happen in warehouse how finish our work take responsibility,learn with senior staff,obey n respect management, what my responsibility on day i do it,work as a team help my colleges,i'm enjoying my job.
Best Company to work for in the Middle East
Retail Area Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 17, 2014
I was the Retail Area Manager of the Fashion Luxury Brands Division. I managed, coached and trained a sales team of 45 people throughout 11 stores in Dubai Mall, DIFC and BURJUMAN centre. Ensured margins and profitability; stock rotation; opening new stores; provided feedback to buying team and work closely to analyst, brand managers and visual merchandisers.

Responsible for Celine, Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dsquared2 and Paul&Joe.

Trainings: 52 Weeks training program
Certified High Impact Recruiter program
team work
Sales Advisor / Assistant Manager Fendi Boutique (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 14, 2014
long working hour had a great team work support i learned the first skills in the management side, at the same time i had a difficulties with managing the working hour with my family time more further it was great experience interns of growing and getting a better position.