Chalhoub Group Employee Reviews

Productive and helps a lot for me and my family.
Visual Merchandiser Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai Investment Park29 January 2017
Chalhoub is the best company for me. I stayed in Chalhoub for almost 30 years because it a good company love thier staff and treat everybody as a family.
Good atmosphere of work
Makeup Artist & counter Manager (Former Employee) –  AE28 January 2017
I require this company for an ambitious sales executive looking for growth and excellence in retail environment.

It has great culture, good benefits in term of salary and annexes.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Executive/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dubai26 January 2017
I want to work in chalhoub group because i need to work first and i like the atmosphere of work in the latter and psk i think you have a very good teams
Pros
Free lunches, free transport
Cons
We need more fixable with our work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai15 January 2017
I like to work in chalhoub group but I'm looking for a good place for me and for two days off ..
I want to develop my experience also
Moving new job that's mean I have challenges with another team
Pros
With lunch
Cons
8 hours
productivity
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali2 January 2017
I was happy with Chalhoub group. I am doing all inbound and outbound process such receiving the goods as on the ASN . if any discripancy reporting to the purchasing department. doing the putaway. prepare the pick list
Pros
lunch free
Cons
long hour
Productive and have good experiance
Designer & Project Co ordinator (Current Employee) –  Dubai13 December 2016
Chalhoub group is deal with professionally and has values to follow for the employees and Group, I enjoy all the time in my Career. I want to stay in the Group for long time.
Very productive staff
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 November 2016
Very good in taking care of the staff, they make you learn all the time
you get to express your feelings about any kind thing. they are always giving you a space to grow
Pros
Free lunch
Best place to work
Purchase Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai28 October 2016
The one company I would always want to be associated with is Chalhoub Group. It gives all that an employee can dream of. Just love this company.

Wish I could be a part of it again if they would consider my profile.
The best work place
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi16 October 2016
As a company , only good things to say about it. Very progressive and productive workplace, lovely management and co-workers as well, a day at work it was always a pleasure. A very good experience and many good things learned.
productive and multicultural environment
Group Recruitment & HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dubai14 June 2016
- Conduct Hiring Need Discussion with the hiring manager
- Raise a job opening online
- Search & screen candidates using multiple tools: Corporate website, LinkedIn, job boards, networking, etc.
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies regarding critical roles
- Conduct first screening interview with potential candidates
- Advice hiring manager on which candidates to progress to the next stage
- Evaluate psychometric tests
- Update candidates of their application status
- Timely update the system based on the hiring progress
- Prepare weekly hiring reports
- Take part in career fairs and promote vacant roles
Pros
Facilities (Pool Table, Lounges, Cafeteria)
Cons
Jebel Ali zone area
Excellent organization to work
U.A.E. Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dubai31 May 2016
Excellent organization to work as a huge organization have the opportunity to grow.

Real Emirates LLC is a Shared Services provider for the Chalhoub Group, offering integrated value-added services in the domains of finance and accounting, logistics, real estate, visual merchandising, administration, HR, IT etc. Chalhoub group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955, specializing in the luxury Retail and Distribution of renowned brands within the sectors of Beauty, Fashion, and Gifts. Currently, the Group has more than 125 companies, with over 12,000 employeesfrom more than a hundred nationalities, and operates in 14 countries with over 650 luxury retail stores.
Challenging work environment with a very poor management
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dubai Design District2 March 2016
I am really disappointed now. I had regrets in signing the offer letter that day I joined. I should've known better. If only I have a choice to resign and look for a better job, I would. But I have family to be fed as well and it's really a hard time now to look for a job since most of the companies in Dubai is in recession. I work for Real Emirates. I don't have any issues with the job as I am very flexible and hardworking. Working in a big company with a pool of talented people and diverse environment is a privilege. I was able to develop my communication, customer service and critical thinking skills. The issue is that, the management don't know how to handle people properly. They don't care about us. It feels so bad being asked to do extra hours without being paid your overtime. We even have our lunch breaks late. It feels bad being scolded and yelled at infront of many people, blamed for things you did not do. Being not appreciated even if you did all your best. Sees the negative in everything. Like, where is the sense of professionalism and respect here?
We are paid well and on time. We don't have issues with that. If the management continues to be tough, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR PEOPLE. The people are already losing their motivation and trust on the company.
Pros
Perks and discounts on the shops
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT, being asked to do extra hours without being paid, stressful working environment.
Challenging job to manage the Payroll Department
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DU7 November 2015
Working with Chalhoub Group . I have managed to do the multi tasking job . Was managing the payroll of 30 companies across the middle east region.
PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYED WORKING HOURS WITHOUT STRESS
CASH & CHEQUE COLLECTION (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DU6 November 2015
GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
BENIFITS FOR ALL EMPLOYEE.
GOOD MANAGEMENT.
HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE COLLEAGUES .
FREE TO CONTACT MANAGER AT ANY TIME
Store Manager - CELINE Galleria Mall (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ3 October 2015
Very safe work place, excellent back office support, a lot of training about customer service, perfect place to create your career path.
Pros
Free trainings
Cons
They do not approve personal loans above 40000 Aed
still collecting knowledge regarding luxury brands
store keeper (Current Employee) –  Jabel Ali, free zone17 September 2015
I am working in chalhoub group real fze. as a store keeper. My work place is warehouse where various luxury brads product such as fashion, cosmetics, perfumery, accessories and others.
Pros
children school fee
Cons
long duty hour and shifting
it was an enjobale place to work at and with
Area Manager H&B (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ19 August 2015
I have learned and developed extra skills in management and leding people as I used to do many tasks from training new teams and developing the senior teams to achieve company standards and high end service where achievement was my goal and did reached it ,with less customer footfall due to the opening of Yas mall target was achieved ,it was fun dealing with my team in daily basis learning new cultures and how to overcome the new challenges ,but we do have our own quarrels and they appear suddenly specially when a problem occur and need to solve right away but at the end all solved and all satisfied.
Pros
love it when we have new launch and start giving away gifts
Cons
long hours are killers and tiring but when you love your job its worth it
Dynamic, fast pace and fun environment to work in.
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab Emirates29 July 2015
A very dynamic, fast pace and fun environment to work in. Allows room for so much growth and self development with many great opportunities. Company has an open door policy and has a friendly/family spirit.
UAE - Administrative Assistance (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi27 July 2015
Its Fun, exciting, and a very professional work environment. My co-works and management are amazing.
Great team work and outstanding outputs.
professional yet friendly envoirnment
HR Admin Executive-Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali27 June 2015
Learned to work independently with excellent organizational and management skills.
Chalhoub Group has a professional yet friendly environment.
Human Resources Department being the personnel service provider department, had an open door policy yet all the information related to company and employee remained confidential and intact.
My job had lot of responsibilities as I used to handle passports for visa applications,salary details of the employees and management documentations and company legal documentation such as trade license copies, authorised signatory card copies, establishment card copies etc.
Maintaining the employee relations was the part I used to enjoy the most.Have proven a track record of management and employee satisfaction.
Pros
Staff sale and discounts

4.2