Chalhoub Group Employee Reviews

the product is perfumes
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  dubai, UAE22 March 2017
very good company , the people is helpfull too giving the team work all the time...giving more knowlage to us by giving training to all employees all the time.
Pros
party every year end
Cons
with bonus
Good experience and exposure, zero sense of ethics and professionalism
Senior Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai13 March 2017
Working for chalhoub is of value added on anyone's resume as it encompasses a huge portfolio of brands and has a good reputation.
But, one must be prepared to have almost no work life balance and accept the fact that ethics and professionalism are non existent at Chalhoub group.
Pros
working with reputable brands, relations with the media
Cons
very long hours, under-staffed company, undermining marketing roles, lack of ethics and professionalism
Work in a luxury company and signature brand
Beauty Advisor and Perfumes Promoter (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AE12 March 2017
It's a great and challenging experiences to work in luxury company. Everyday is a wild day to sell and to reach the individual targets. Exciting to have a trainings and meeting at the end of the the month. The hardest part of my job is how the achieved your individual monthly targets. The most enjoyable part of my job was the everyday u are working with a nice people and a luxury place.
Pros
free breaks
Cons
extra hours
chalhoulb
Barista (Current Employee) –  dubai mall5 March 2017
one of the big and reliable company specially in retail, good also having a hospitality keep being strong in hospitality and i am happy being part of the company
Productive and Great Workplace
Brand Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Duabi1 March 2017
Great working in a family business environment where you have great company culture with families value.
A company very HR oriented were you can grow in career
The workplace is very friendly
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to travel a lot and there is never routine.
Pros
3 flexible working time, Wonderful Canteen, International and friendly working environment
Cons
Can have sometime long hours depend on your department and activities
Big company,high salary
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi21 February 2017
Everything just perfect, but management sometimes should take right desicion or need to ask advice from junior level. Great working atmosphere. Company has been given to me an opportunity to learn new skills.
Pros
benefits, salary
Cons
nothing to mention
great company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dubai6 February 2017
I Have a lot to learn... The most enjoyable part is they are providing chalhoub academy which you will learn a lot of techniques in selling and will widen up your knowledge about selling...
Productive and helps a lot for me and my family.
Visual Merchandiser Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai Investment Park29 January 2017
Chalhoub is the best company for me. I stayed in Chalhoub for almost 30 years because it a good company love thier staff and treat everybody as a family.
Good atmosphere of work
Makeup Artist & counter Manager (Former Employee) –  AE28 January 2017
I require this company for an ambitious sales executive looking for growth and excellence in retail environment.

It has great culture, good benefits in term of salary and annexes.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Executive/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dubai26 January 2017
I want to work in chalhoub group because i need to work first and i like the atmosphere of work in the latter and psk i think you have a very good teams
Pros
Free lunches, free transport
Cons
We need more fixable with our work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai15 January 2017
I like to work in chalhoub group but I'm looking for a good place for me and for two days off ..
I want to develop my experience also
Moving new job that's mean I have challenges with another team
Pros
With lunch
Cons
8 hours
productivity
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali2 January 2017
I was happy with Chalhoub group. I am doing all inbound and outbound process such receiving the goods as on the ASN . if any discripancy reporting to the purchasing department. doing the putaway. prepare the pick list
Pros
lunch free
Cons
long hour
Productive and have good experiance
Designer & Project Co ordinator (Current Employee) –  Dubai13 December 2016
Chalhoub group is deal with professionally and has values to follow for the employees and Group, I enjoy all the time in my Career. I want to stay in the Group for long time.
Very productive staff
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 November 2016
Very good in taking care of the staff, they make you learn all the time
you get to express your feelings about any kind thing. they are always giving you a space to grow
Pros
Free lunch
Best place to work
Purchase Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai28 October 2016
The one company I would always want to be associated with is Chalhoub Group. It gives all that an employee can dream of. Just love this company.

Wish I could be a part of it again if they would consider my profile.
The best work place
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi16 October 2016
As a company , only good things to say about it. Very progressive and productive workplace, lovely management and co-workers as well, a day at work it was always a pleasure. A very good experience and many good things learned.
productive and multicultural environment
Group Recruitment & HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dubai14 June 2016
- Conduct Hiring Need Discussion with the hiring manager
- Raise a job opening online
- Search & screen candidates using multiple tools: Corporate website, LinkedIn, job boards, networking, etc.
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies regarding critical roles
- Conduct first screening interview with potential candidates
- Advice hiring manager on which candidates to progress to the next stage
- Evaluate psychometric tests
- Update candidates of their application status
- Timely update the system based on the hiring progress
- Prepare weekly hiring reports
- Take part in career fairs and promote vacant roles
Pros
Facilities (Pool Table, Lounges, Cafeteria)
Cons
Jebel Ali zone area
Excellent organization to work
U.A.E. Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dubai31 May 2016
Excellent organization to work as a huge organization have the opportunity to grow.

Real Emirates LLC is a Shared Services provider for the Chalhoub Group, offering integrated value-added services in the domains of finance and accounting, logistics, real estate, visual merchandising, administration, HR, IT etc. Chalhoub group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955, specializing in the luxury Retail and Distribution of renowned brands within the sectors of Beauty, Fashion, and Gifts. Currently, the Group has more than 125 companies, with over 12,000 employeesfrom more than a hundred nationalities, and operates in 14 countries with over 650 luxury retail stores.
Challenging work environment with a very poor management
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dubai Design District2 March 2016
I am really disappointed now. I had regrets in signing the offer letter that day I joined. I should've known better. If only I have a choice to resign and look for a better job, I would. But I have family to be fed as well and it's really a hard time now to look for a job since most of the companies in Dubai is in recession. I work for Real Emirates. I don't have any issues with the job as I am very flexible and hardworking. Working in a big company with a pool of talented people and diverse environment is a privilege. I was able to develop my communication, customer service and critical thinking skills. The issue is that, the management don't know how to handle people properly. They don't care about us. It feels so bad being asked to do extra hours without being paid your overtime. We even have our lunch breaks late. It feels bad being scolded and yelled at infront of many people, blamed for things you did not do. Being not appreciated even if you did all your best. Sees the negative in everything. Like, where is the sense of professionalism and respect here?
We are paid well and on time. We don't have issues with that. If the management continues to be tough, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR PEOPLE. The people are already losing their motivation and trust on the company.
Pros
Perks and discounts on the shops
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT, being asked to do extra hours without being paid, stressful working environment.
Challenging job to manage the Payroll Department
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DU7 November 2015
Working with Chalhoub Group . I have managed to do the multi tasking job . Was managing the payroll of 30 companies across the middle east region.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chalhoub Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2