Al Ain Juniors School

Al Ain Juniors School Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good experience for exposure
Social studies teacher (Current Employee), AlAinJune 28, 2015
Pros: Good teamspirit
Cons: long hours
Working days Sunday to thursday.
I have learnt alot from this school. This school has given me platform to explore my talent.
Excellent Management
Co-workers are always ready to help very cooperative tesam.
Time management need to be improved.
Teamwork
Ever challenging and required job execution on time. Fun at times
School Principal for Indian System (Current Employee), Al AinMarch 1, 2013
Pros: achieved greater confidence from my superiors.
Cons: work pressure and meeting the dead lines.
The boundless possibility of trying out and the instant knowledge of the outcome that stimulates one for further analysis of a rationale in question is what I find most appealing about Al Ain Juniors School. Keeping up an inquisitive and explorative attitude, I believe, leads to a constant learning process. This approach adds to the already immense potential for innovation that exists in this school.
As a Principal and employee at Al Ain Juniors School, I refined my knowledge and skills in my areas of academic and administration work. The school has given me direction to my goal of a career as principal. I intend to pursue greater heights in order to achieve further goal as a senior principal/CEO.
While staying at Al Ain Juniors School, it has given me a comprehensive exposure to people at work and a better understanding of them. Learning by myself and sharing my knowledge with other co-workers has been most worthwhile Over the years, I have developed an interest in the areas of human behavior and the work involved with my coworkers and has lead me to appreciate the intricacies involved in this field. This has been my hardest part of my job
While I was exploring on my other areas of interest like knowing students has introduced me to a vast body of pertinent problems , such as the usage of multimedia and their impact on them. This has served to sharpen my inclination to engage in active research within this area and I am at it.
One person’s life influences the lives of an unbelievable number of people, one of the most important lessons I learned being in the company of my Managing Director. She taught me that the basis for good work is self-reliance and very importantly, time management. She taught me to accept both criticism and praise with a positive frame of mind. This was distinctively gratifying experience for me, which I feel would stand in good stead in the future, when I take up higher positions. I am able to justify her in my work and to have faith in me.
Time management and working under pressure
Secretary and Office Administrator (Former Employee), Al Ain UAEJune 22, 2012
Al Ain Juniors Schools has 3500 students. Job primarily involved fee collection, Interacting with staff, students and parents, and assisting the principal and vice principal with correspondence. Independently handling queries and assisting in resolving same. Learnt time management and working under constant pressure. The most enjoyable part was interacting with students and their parents.

Al Ain Juniors School Photos

I am sit in midile  Yello t shert