Al Ain Juniors School Employee Reviews

Friendly workplace
Student Affairs Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Al-AynApril 3, 2017
AJ is a Friendly workplace where there is appreciation of team work. Transparency is maintained to the maximum.
The management is considerate and its a good place to work
A place where one can grow professionally with vibrant teaching learning experience.
Haad of the Department / Senior English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Al Ain, United Arab EmiratesMarch 10, 2017
Al Ain Juniors School is a wonderful place which offers immense opportunities to grow professionally with CIE training programmes as well as Step Ahead programme internally termwise. Above all, Strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by ADEC (Abu Dhabi Educational Council) for Private School in tandem with Ministry of Education.
Pros
Work on SDP, SEF and SCF regularly for constant up gradation in teaching learning quality
Cons
Keep oneself preoccupied with heavy workload with planning, assessment, marking and frequent meetings to execute task on given deadlines.
Productive and Conducive Environment
Coordinator and Teacher (Current Employee) –  Al-AynSeptember 19, 2016
It is really a good experience to work here in AL Ain Junior's School. The management is really supportive, especially our Phase coordinator and my HoD. Friendly and skilled colleagues support me to boost me up to the optimum. However, the hardest part of my job is the transportation take more than i expected. It is obvious that the school bus takes more time to pick and drop all. But I really feel,if I can reduce it, the time would be really utilized in a better way.
Pros
Free Transporation
Cons
Stay back for twodays
Life at AJ
Ministry & Student Affairs Coordinator (Current Employee) –  AdministrationOctober 24, 2015
Everyday starts with students entering the school premises and parents approaching us for payment of fee & other school related matters. The best learning that I got with Al Ain Juniors is Customer Satisfaction. Meeting new people on daily basis has made me a social person. Human psychology has always been my area of interest and with my job profile here, I was able to develop myself my area of interest. Relations with my co-workers was very professional. My team was called as " Student Affairs Department" . Mutual understanding was at it's best. The hardest part about my job was to manage more than one task at the same time. A lot of multi tasking was required everyday. This job has given me a chance to see things from a parent, visitor, student & manager point of view. The best part about my job were my subordinates to whom I was the immediate line manager.
friendly
phase coordinator (Former Employee) –  Al Ain, UAEJuly 3, 2015
Very friendly environment with challenging tasks.
Low salary and long hours of work.
Every day was challenging and learning experience.
I enjoyed working at this school.
Pros
Cons
low salary no benefits
Good experience for exposure
Social studies teacher (Current Employee) –  AlAinJune 28, 2015
Working days Sunday to thursday.
I have learnt alot from this school. This school has given me platform to explore my talent.
Excellent Management
Co-workers are always ready to help very cooperative tesam.
Time management need to be improved.
Teamwork
Pros
Good teamspirit
Cons
Ever challenging and required job execution on time. Fun at times
School Principal for Indian System (Current Employee) –  Al AinMarch 1, 2013
The boundless possibility of trying out and the instant knowledge of the outcome that stimulates one for further analysis of a rationale in question is what I find most appealing about Al Ain Juniors School. Keeping up an inquisitive and explorative attitude, I believe, leads to a constant learning process. This approach adds to the already immense potential for innovation that exists in this school.
As a Principal and employee at Al Ain Juniors School, I refined my knowledge and skills in my areas of academic and administration work. The school has given me direction to my goal of a career as principal. I intend to pursue greater heights in order to achieve further goal as a senior principal/CEO.
While staying at Al Ain Juniors School, it has given me a comprehensive exposure to people at work and a better understanding of them. Learning by myself and sharing my knowledge with other co-workers has been most worthwhile Over the years, I have developed an interest in the areas of human behavior and the work involved with my coworkers and has lead me to appreciate the intricacies involved in this field. This has been my hardest part of my job
While I was exploring on my other areas of interest like knowing students has introduced me to a vast body of pertinent problems , such as the usage of multimedia and their impact on them. This has served to sharpen my inclination to engage in active research within this area and I am at it.
One person’s life influences the lives of an unbelievable number of people, one of the most important lessons I learned being in the company of my Managing
  more... Director. She taught me that the basis for good work is self-reliance and very importantly, time management. She taught me to accept both criticism and praise with a positive frame of mind. This was distinctively gratifying experience for me, which I feel would stand in good stead in the future, when I take up higher positions. I am able to justify her in my work and to have faith in me.  less
Pros
achieved greater confidence from my superiors.
Cons
work pressure and meeting the dead lines.
Time management and working under pressure
Secretary and Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Al Ain UAEJune 22, 2012
Al Ain Juniors Schools has 3500 students. Job primarily involved fee collection, Interacting with staff, students and parents, and assisting the principal and vice principal with correspondence. Independently handling queries and assisting in resolving same. Learnt time management and working under constant pressure. The most enjoyable part was interacting with students and their parents.