ADCO

ADCO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nil
Technical Assistant and messenger (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMay 3, 2015
Day to day jobs and preparing memos , filing , sorting mails etc..
using of different printers faxes and ms office software. All staff's are supportive and friendly.
ADCO Experience
English Language Coordinator (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Salary package
Cons: Work/company culture
Salary and benefits are very excellent The company knows how to look after its staff financially. There is also an emphasis on having a balance between work and a life. The downside is unqualified and inexperienced people in managerial positions. Also the, poor attendance and work ethic of colleagues can be frustrating. This is not a company to work for if you would like to work in a professional working environment.
Assistant safety officer
safety assistant (helper) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 20, 2015
Cons: l
I have been working with Abu dhabi company for on shore oil operations(ADCO) for the last 2years, and 7 months helping my foreman to carry out various assignment including monthly tasting of fire water pumps,refilling breathing apparatuses, replacement of worn out fire extinguishers , implementing of company health and safety policy,preparation of risk assessments ,accident and investigation and many more. I will be very grateful if chance is given to me to execute my experience and skills to attain goals set by the company
Learning experience
Inverntory Controller (Former Employee), Abu DhabiFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: job title competion
This was my first Job after college. It gave me confident and courage to know about my abilities.

I learned to work in a team and be part of a big organization with responsibility towards different sections.
Throughout my working history in the shipping, Oil and Gas Maritime industry, I have gained valuable skills & Experiences in the Port administration,
Oil Terminal (SPMs) Operation Team Leader (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 22, 2014
Pros: free tickets business class
Cons: fully healt care
Directs, controls & monitors marine contractor’s activities at Fujairah Terminal involved in the provision of pilotage, loading operations, maintenance of offshore installations and compliance with safety regulations, etc. maintaining radio communications with vessel masters, to ensure safe operations, assigning mooring locations and directing the provision of mooring assistance.Ensures that all export tankers utilizing ADCO berths comply with the requirements of Port Regulations, IMO Resolutions, and Conventions & Protocols such as SOLAS, MARPOL and ISM Code etc.

Controls and monitors Vetting & screening of nominated tankers and imposition of any necessary conditions relevant to the acceptance/rejection of the said tankers for Fujairah Terminal.
Productive way to continue career,
Document Controller (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOctober 24, 2014
Pros: free accomodation, food, clothing, room maintenance
Cons: requires 10 hours of work is very good
Management is very good. Staying to work has a fair climate no typoon. I learned a very good document control procedure and a very systematic form of administration for oil & gas.
Very nice environment and safe atmosphere
Senior Material Controller Leader (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJune 16, 2014
Excellent team work..with Petrofac and Lahoud Engineering Co.
Senior Systems Analyst
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 21, 2014
coordinate and mointor the preparation and development of various IT infrastructure projects.
assedssing infrastructure requirements.
Developed planning and organizing skills
review for Chief Fire Officer
Chief fire officer (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 20, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: adco have a salary table guided by adnoc
Avery good company with benefits and one of the best companies I have worked for.
ADCO-Asab
Store In Charge (Former Employee), Asab-Oil FieldMarch 16, 2014
Cons: 10 hours
 Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
 Fills supply/ purchase requisitions; assists project engineers to order adequate project materials and supplies; delivers orders to meet project requirements.
nice to work in field
Operation foreman (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 13, 2014
daily check up of process
management is very friendly
oil and gas operation
as a very good team
everything is good
lift gas compressor
Experince
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), GSDFebruary 10, 2014
Interpersonal & Communication, management control,
Able to perform routine activities in an office environment.
Satisfied and a happy life style is an out come of this company
SENIOR ENGINEER (MATERIALS PLANNING) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 2, 2014
I am working in a world class environment with a good cultural and ethical atmosphere.
working to me is compared to have fun because without work we cannot live to meet our personal demands.so i must be very happy at work
FIELD SERVICES OIL AND GAS CONTRACTOR ADCO (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunch and ninner
Cons: long hours at work are always considered overtime depending on the terms of the contract
IN SO FAR MY PAST EXPERIENCE, I HAVE MET SO MANY
CHALLENGING DAYS, SPECIFICALLY ONE DAY I WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK ON ONE WELL HEAD WHICH HAD MORE THAN 100 LEAK POINTS, BUT I MANAGED TO TROUBLESHOOT PROBABLY ABOUT 50% OF THE PROBLEMS.
I HAVE LEARNED SO MANY THINGS IN MY PAST WORK. INCLUDE WELLHEAD INTEGRITY CONFIRMATION,CONTROL LINE UNPLUGGING, BOTTOM HOLE CLOSE IN PRESSURE SOLVING(B.H.C.I.P).WELL HEAD REPLACEMENT, ALL PARTS REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AND MANY MORE.
MY MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN VERY STRICT AT WORK BUT VERY FRIENDLY TO WORKERS.
MY CO-WORKERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAMILY BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO WORK, WE ALL BECOME ONE FAMILY REGARDLESS OF THE SKIN COLOR AND NATIONALITY.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN TIME GETS YOU AND END UP FAILING TO FINISH THE WORK DUE TO CONTINUOUS PROBLEMS FOUND IN THE MACHINES DURING WORK.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF IT IS WHEN THE TASK IS DONE EVEN BEFORE TIME.
Painting & Coating
ASR project - Painting and Coating Inspector (Current Employee), HabsanOctober 11, 2013
 Assessing weekly needs of paint & consumables and arranging timely procurement to meet scheduled work requirement.
 Maintaining all blasting/coating equipment - air compressors, blasting pots, airless & conventional spray pumps etc. - in proper order.
 Arranging degreasing and high pressure fresh water wash and removal of weld spatter and all surfaces irregularities.
 Maintaining required size, shape, dryness and cleanliness of the abrasive. Monitoring application of compressed air used for abrasive blasting as per standard And maintaining required air pressure and nozzle size of blasting equipment.
 Observing / recording ambient condition and substrate temperature every two hrs intervals.
 Review the inspection reports
Value for time & dedicated Engineers
Assigned as Sr.QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 1, 2013
Working for ADCO was fun mixed with work & Dedication. All Engineers have dedication to complete the project in time as countries money was involved. All wanted to see the development & productivity of the project.
Working with this company is well and good . For time being i need change to some other organizations.
HSE Engineer (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 6, 2013
Pros: food and accommodation is free well and good.
Cons: i am very dedicated person. full involvement on my job in deed.
• Currently designated/ ADCO as HSE Engineer with PUNJLLOYD Ltd. (Abu Dhabi Onshore Oil & Gas Operations) ADCO EPC Project for (FFD Tie In) Full Field Development Tie in Project.
• Develop, Monitor and evaluate Occupational Health & Safety Environment plans/programs for the project activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, client requirements and international best practices; evaluate, modify and implement alternative methods for achieving desired goals.
• Ensure company’s compliance with mandatory HSE requirements , bring to management attention area of deficiency
• Coordinate and supervise assigned programs including but not limited to occupational safety & hygiene, fire safety, radiation safety, biological safety, ergonomically issues, environmental issues etc.
• Competency in devising sufficient solutions, organizing community development projects for maintaining sound environmental & safety conditions as per international HSE Management standards.
Nice place to work
Senior Engineer Geoscience Support (Current Employee), Abu DhabiMay 2, 2013
If you like to work professionally and as well as give enough time to your family, join ADCO
productive and expertise peoples
QA QC Eng (Former Employee), AbudhabiApril 17, 2013
The best place for to complete a project within the time with full safety. can be work there in safe without work load.
Great Atmosphere and good work-family balance
Senior Drilling Engineer (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 13, 2013
Challenging projects and great technical support from shareholders.