ADCO Employee Reviews

working to me is compared to have fun because without work we cannot live to meet our personal demands.so i must be very happy at work
FIELD SERVICES OIL AND GAS CONTRACTOR ADCO (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 20, 2013
IN SO FAR MY PAST EXPERIENCE, I HAVE MET SO MANY
CHALLENGING DAYS, SPECIFICALLY ONE DAY I WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK ON ONE WELL HEAD WHICH HAD MORE THAN 100 LEAK POINTS, BUT I MANAGED TO TROUBLESHOOT PROBABLY ABOUT 50% OF THE PROBLEMS.
I HAVE LEARNED SO MANY THINGS IN MY PAST WORK. INCLUDE WELLHEAD INTEGRITY CONFIRMATION,CONTROL LINE UNPLUGGING, BOTTOM HOLE CLOSE IN PRESSURE SOLVING(B.H.C.I.P).WELL HEAD REPLACEMENT, ALL PARTS REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AND MANY MORE.
MY MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN VERY STRICT AT WORK BUT VERY FRIENDLY TO WORKERS.
MY CO-WORKERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAMILY BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO WORK, WE ALL BECOME ONE FAMILY REGARDLESS OF THE SKIN COLOR AND NATIONALITY.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN TIME GETS YOU AND END UP FAILING TO FINISH THE WORK DUE TO CONTINUOUS PROBLEMS FOUND IN THE MACHINES DURING WORK.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF IT IS WHEN THE TASK IS DONE EVEN BEFORE TIME.
Pros
free lunch and ninner
Cons
long hours at work are always considered overtime depending on the terms of the contract
Working with this company is well and good . For time being i need change to some other organizations.
HSE Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 6, 2013
• Currently designated/ ADCO as HSE Engineer with PUNJLLOYD Ltd. (Abu Dhabi Onshore Oil & Gas Operations) ADCO EPC Project for (FFD Tie In) Full Field Development Tie in Project.
• Develop, Monitor and evaluate Occupational Health & Safety Environment plans/programs for the project activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, client requirements and international best practices; evaluate, modify and implement alternative methods for achieving desired goals.
• Ensure company’s compliance with mandatory HSE requirements , bring to management attention area of deficiency
• Coordinate and supervise assigned programs including but not limited to occupational safety & hygiene, fire safety, radiation safety, biological safety, ergonomically issues, environmental issues etc.
• Competency in devising sufficient solutions, organizing community development projects for maintaining sound environmental & safety conditions as per international HSE Management standards.
Pros
food and accommodation is free well and good.
Cons
i am very dedicated person. full involvement on my job in deed.
Verbal communication, Ability to receive downward communication, Ability to follow instructions, learning to learn, Planning and organizing.
SHE SUPER VISOR (Former Employee) –  ASABOctober 22, 2015
Environment Protection from different kinds of pollution, noise, heat, stress, oil/chemical spills, wastes.etc.
Fire detection, protection, firefighting pre fire planning. Permit to Work and Risk assessment. Rigging and slinging
Take part in periodic HSE audits and inspections to identify areas for improvements to rectify all unsafe actions and maintenance carried out on fire detection protection systems equipment and Gas detection System.
Carry out fire and gas leaks drills with different scenarios and evaluate performance of emergency response team.Condut practical training to Emergency response team.
Carrying out near miss accident investigation using comprehensive list of causes system to identity their root causes and prevent their reoccurrence.
Carry out pre job safety meeting prior starting and drilling activities
Pros
FULL TIME
Cons
12 HRS
Throughout my working history in the shipping, Oil and Gas Maritime industry, I have gained valuable skills & Experiences in the Port administration,
Oil Terminal (SPMs) Operation Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 22, 2014
Directs, controls & monitors marine contractor’s activities at Fujairah Terminal involved in the provision of pilotage, loading operations, maintenance of offshore installations and compliance with safety regulations, etc. maintaining radio communications with vessel masters, to ensure safe operations, assigning mooring locations and directing the provision of mooring assistance.Ensures that all export tankers utilizing ADCO berths comply with the requirements of Port Regulations, IMO Resolutions, and Conventions & Protocols such as SOLAS, MARPOL and ISM Code etc.

Controls and monitors Vetting & screening of nominated tankers and imposition of any necessary conditions relevant to the acceptance/rejection of the said tankers for Fujairah Terminal.
Pros
free tickets business class
Cons
fully healt care
Painting & Coating
ASR project - Painting and Coating Inspector (Current Employee) –  HabsanOctober 11, 2013
 Assessing weekly needs of paint & consumables and arranging timely procurement to meet scheduled work requirement.
 Maintaining all blasting/coating equipment - air compressors, blasting pots, airless & conventional spray pumps etc. - in proper order.
 Arranging degreasing and high pressure fresh water wash and removal of weld spatter and all surfaces irregularities.
 Maintaining required size, shape, dryness and cleanliness of the abrasive. Monitoring application of compressed air used for abrasive blasting as per standard And maintaining required air pressure and nozzle size of blasting equipment.
 Observing / recording ambient condition and substrate temperature every two hrs intervals.
 Review the inspection reports
Assistant safety officer
safety assistant (helper) (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 20, 2015
I have been working with Abu dhabi company for on shore oil operations(ADCO) for the last 2years, and 7 months helping my foreman to carry out various assignment including monthly tasting of fire water pumps,refilling breathing apparatuses, replacement of worn out fire extinguishers , implementing of company health and safety policy,preparation of risk assessments ,accident and investigation and many more. I will be very grateful if chance is given to me to execute my experience and skills to attain goals set by the company
Cons
l
ADCO Experience
English Language Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 31, 2015
Salary and benefits are very excellent The company knows how to look after its staff financially. There is also an emphasis on having a balance between work and a life. The downside is unqualified and inexperienced people in managerial positions. Also the, poor attendance and work ethic of colleagues can be frustrating. This is not a company to work for if you would like to work in a professional working environment.
Pros
Salary package
Cons
Work/company culture
VERY GOOD CONCERN TO WORK WITH ADCO.
LEAD PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  ABUDHABIAugust 11, 2015
TEAM WORK WOULD BE THE BEST POSSIBLE COMMENT TO INSIST ON ADCO AS THEY DO.COMFORTABLE ORGANISATION TO WORK WITH.
DEALING WITH SUB-CONTRACTORS AND VENDORS/SUPPLIERS IS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ADCO.
TIME MANAGEMENT AND SUBSEQUENT DELIVERABLES SCHEDULE ADHERENCE WITH QUALITY DELIVERALES IS THE STRENGTH OF ADCO.
Learning experience
Inverntory Controller (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 10, 2015
This was my first Job after college. It gave me confident and courage to know about my abilities.

I learned to work in a team and be part of a big organization with responsibility towards different sections.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
job title competion
Productive way to continue career,
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOctober 24, 2014
Management is very good. Staying to work has a fair climate no typoon. I learned a very good document control procedure and a very systematic form of administration for oil & gas.
Pros
free accomodation, food, clothing, room maintenance
Cons
requires 10 hours of work is very good
improved knowledge as apart of my proffession HSE field working in ADCO
Senior HSE Officer (GALFAR ENG & CONT WLL. UAE) (Current Employee) –  HABSHANNovember 1, 2012
Reinstatement jobs in Gas Well areas
working knowledge where likely to present H2S areas
Management strictly committed to HSE
co-workers are well trained &experienced
compliance with ADCO procedures
Productive and laering Level Candidate find Good Place
Sr. E & I Technician (Current Employee) –  Abu dhabiOctober 18, 2015
ADCO is a good place to work, with many challenges, and many departments that may be slow to change.

I left for a more challenging and exciting career.
Pros
Family Atmosphere in the office
Cons
a bit boring.
Bahrian was nice place to work
MAIN CONTRACTOR-CCC&TECHNICAS RE UNIDAS (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZMay 24, 2015
worked as structural engineer with direct manpower.It was my first hard experience in oil and gas field,But i learned lot as this was my first oil and gas experience
Pros
food, accomodation by company
Cons
10 hours
Value for time & dedicated Engineers
Assigned as Sr.QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 1, 2013
Working for ADCO was fun mixed with work & Dedication. All Engineers have dedication to complete the project in time as countries money was involved. All wanted to see the development & productivity of the project.
GOOD N ENJOYABLE PLACE TO WORK
waiter,coffee shop attendent (Former Employee) –  buhasaOctober 25, 2012
ALL THE WEEK DAYS
LEARNED LOT OF HOT N COLD BEVERAGES IN COFFEE SHOP.
GREAT &SUPPORTIVE.
WELL EXPERIENCED & GOOD.
CLOSING SESSION OF COFFEE SHOP.
FINISHING THE JOB QUICKLY N GETTING OFF DUTY.
i have learned new skills...
land Surveyor (Former Employee) –  al_ainAugust 25, 2015
i m good at my work but salary and benefits are not good in this company....and a hard worker want to improve his skills and job that's why i want this job.
Satisfied and a happy life style is an out come of this company
SENIOR ENGINEER (MATERIALS PLANNING) (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 2, 2014
I am working in a world class environment with a good cultural and ethical atmosphere.
productive and expertise peoples
QA QC Eng (Former Employee) –  AbudhabiApril 17, 2013
The best place for to complete a project within the time with full safety. can be work there in safe without work load.
Comfortable workplace and friendly employees
Electrical Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 15, 2016
I enjoyed working in ADCO. I gained different experience related to electrical engineering. I had the chance to understand the different sectors in the company and the role of the different employees.
nil
Technical Assistant and messenger (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZMay 3, 2015
Day to day jobs and preparing memos , filing , sorting mails etc..
using of different printers faxes and ms office software. All staff's are supportive and friendly.