ADCO Employee Reviews in United Arab Emirates

• Salary/Benefits
Big Production, Slowly trying to evolve, Lately going into complexer reservoir, Good Experience, Mature Organization, Slow to Adapt Change
Senior Reservoir Engineer (Current Employee), Abu DhabiMay 3, 2016
Pros: Complex reservoirs; Good subsurface team, Big size, Deals in high volume
Cons: Slow to adapt change
ADCO is a goood company. The company is able to produce effectively complex reservoir system. The reservoir I work with are smaller (5 reservoirs; each of them<100 MMSTB) and thin reservir and spread across onshore and offshore, and it has significant diagenesis. But the adaptibility to change is very slow. Though my asset is most advance in ADCO, still takes its own course.
Overall good company.
Heavy loading/unloading operation
Logistics Senior Supervisor (Current Employee), Abu DhabiMarch 13, 2016
Organize activities smoothly, ensure all deliveries departed on time, learned how to expand my communications to create excellent relations. Followed accurately management instructions targets and goals. maintain excellent relations with workers. it was too hard to stand supervising loading and unloading under high tempreture with high humaidity. the most enjoyable part was when the delivery arrives on time and avoided rigs shut down which makes everybody happy and saved a lot of money. being thanked and appreciated from top management.
Working with ADCO was great for a young career like mine, but things will get unproductive and not a lot of incentives to grow
Maintenance Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Abu DhabiMarch 11, 2016
ADCO is a really good company with high standards and performance specially when it comes to HSE (Health, Safety and Environment). But working for ADCO as an expatriate will not give you the opportunity to grow unfortunately. But I learned a lot working for the company and appreciate the trust and confident they showed in me and my work.
Very Good Work Atmosphere & supportive
Document Controller (Current Employee), Abu DhabiFebruary 13, 2016
Pros: Free Accommodation & food
It is my pleasure to work in this company. Very supportive & encouraging. work atmosphere is good and management is good.
Comfortable workplace and friendly employees
Electrical Engineer Intern (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 15, 2016
I enjoyed working in ADCO. I gained different experience related to electrical engineering. I had the chance to understand the different sectors in the company and the role of the different employees.
Verbal communication, Ability to receive downward communication, Ability to follow instructions, learning to learn, Planning and organizing.
SHE SUPER VISOR (Former Employee), ASABOctober 22, 2015
Pros: FULL TIME
Cons: 12 HRS
Environment Protection from different kinds of pollution, noise, heat, stress, oil/chemical spills, wastes.etc.
Fire detection, protection, firefighting pre fire planning. Permit to Work and Risk assessment. Rigging and slinging
Take part in periodic HSE audits and inspections to identify areas for improvements to rectify all unsafe actions and maintenance carried out on fire detection protection systems equipment and Gas detection System.
Carry out fire and gas leaks drills with different scenarios and evaluate performance of emergency response team.Condut practical training to Emergency response team.
Carrying out near miss accident investigation using comprehensive list of causes system to identity their root causes and prevent their reoccurrence.
Carry out pre job safety meeting prior starting and drilling activities
Productive and laering Level Candidate find Good Place
Sr. E & I Technician (Current Employee), Abu dhabiOctober 18, 2015
Pros: Family Atmosphere in the office
Cons: a bit boring.
ADCO is a good place to work, with many challenges, and many departments that may be slow to change.

I left for a more challenging and exciting career.
i have learned new skills...
land Surveyor (Former Employee), al_ainAugust 25, 2015
i m good at my work but salary and benefits are not good in this company....and a hard worker want to improve his skills and job that's why i want this job.
VERY GOOD CONCERN TO WORK WITH ADCO.
LEAD PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER (Current Employee), ABUDHABIAugust 11, 2015
TEAM WORK WOULD BE THE BEST POSSIBLE COMMENT TO INSIST ON ADCO AS THEY DO.COMFORTABLE ORGANISATION TO WORK WITH.
DEALING WITH SUB-CONTRACTORS AND VENDORS/SUPPLIERS IS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ADCO.
TIME MANAGEMENT AND SUBSEQUENT DELIVERABLES SCHEDULE ADHERENCE WITH QUALITY DELIVERALES IS THE STRENGTH OF ADCO.
Bahrian was nice place to work
MAIN CONTRACTOR-CCC&TECHNICAS RE UNIDAS (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMay 24, 2015
Pros: food, accomodation by company
Cons: 10 hours
worked as structural engineer with direct manpower.It was my first hard experience in oil and gas field,But i learned lot as this was my first oil and gas experience
nil
Technical Assistant and messenger (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMay 3, 2015
Day to day jobs and preparing memos , filing , sorting mails etc..
using of different printers faxes and ms office software. All staff's are supportive and friendly.
ADCO Experience
English Language Coordinator (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Salary package
Cons: Work/company culture
Salary and benefits are very excellent The company knows how to look after its staff financially. There is also an emphasis on having a balance between work and a life. The downside is unqualified and inexperienced people in managerial positions. Also the, poor attendance and work ethic of colleagues can be frustrating. This is not a company to work for if you would like to work in a professional working environment.
Assistant safety officer
safety assistant (helper) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 20, 2015
Cons: l
I have been working with Abu dhabi company for on shore oil operations(ADCO) for the last 2years, and 7 months helping my foreman to carry out various assignment including monthly tasting of fire water pumps,refilling breathing apparatuses, replacement of worn out fire extinguishers , implementing of company health and safety policy,preparation of risk assessments ,accident and investigation and many more. I will be very grateful if chance is given to me to execute my experience and skills to attain goals set by the company
Learning experience
Inverntory Controller (Former Employee), Abu DhabiFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: job title competion
This was my first Job after college. It gave me confident and courage to know about my abilities.

I learned to work in a team and be part of a big organization with responsibility towards different sections.
Throughout my working history in the shipping, Oil and Gas Maritime industry, I have gained valuable skills & Experiences in the Port administration,
Oil Terminal (SPMs) Operation Team Leader (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 22, 2014
Pros: free tickets business class
Cons: fully healt care
Directs, controls & monitors marine contractor’s activities at Fujairah Terminal involved in the provision of pilotage, loading operations, maintenance of offshore installations and compliance with safety regulations, etc. maintaining radio communications with vessel masters, to ensure safe operations, assigning mooring locations and directing the provision of mooring assistance.Ensures that all export tankers utilizing ADCO berths comply with the requirements of Port Regulations, IMO Resolutions, and Conventions & Protocols such as SOLAS, MARPOL and ISM Code etc.

Controls and monitors Vetting & screening of nominated tankers and imposition of any necessary conditions relevant to the acceptance/rejection of the said tankers for Fujairah Terminal.
Productive way to continue career,
Document Controller (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOctober 24, 2014
Pros: free accomodation, food, clothing, room maintenance
Cons: requires 10 hours of work is very good
Management is very good. Staying to work has a fair climate no typoon. I learned a very good document control procedure and a very systematic form of administration for oil & gas.
Very nice environment and safe atmosphere
Senior Material Controller Leader (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJune 16, 2014
Excellent team work..with Petrofac and Lahoud Engineering Co.
Senior Systems Analyst
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 21, 2014
coordinate and mointor the preparation and development of various IT infrastructure projects.
assedssing infrastructure requirements.
Developed planning and organizing skills
review for Chief Fire Officer
Chief fire officer (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 20, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: adco have a salary table guided by adnoc
Avery good company with benefits and one of the best companies I have worked for.
nice to work in field
Operation foreman (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 13, 2014
daily check up of process
management is very friendly