Working with this company is well and good . For time being i need change to some other organizations.
HSE Engineer (Current Employee) – Abu Dhabi, AZ – July 6, 2013
• Currently designated/ ADCO as HSE Engineer with PUNJLLOYD Ltd. (Abu Dhabi Onshore Oil & Gas Operations) ADCO EPC Project for (FFD Tie In) Full Field Development Tie in Project.
• Develop, Monitor and evaluate Occupational Health & Safety Environment plans/programs for the project activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, client requirements and international best practices; evaluate, modify and implement alternative methods for achieving desired goals.
• Ensure company’s compliance with mandatory HSE requirements , bring to management attention area of deficiency
• Coordinate and supervise assigned programs including but not limited to occupational safety & hygiene, fire safety, radiation safety, biological safety, ergonomically issues, environmental issues etc.
• Competency in devising sufficient solutions, organizing community development projects for maintaining sound environmental & safety conditions as per international HSE Management standards.
food and accommodation is free well and good.
i am very dedicated person. full involvement on my job in deed.